Welcome to Brad Andersohn's Photo Blog. Brad has traveled many miles and for years, has been trying to capture "what's right with the world" on his iPhone and camera. Finally, his work is being published for the public to view, share, purchase, and enjoy!

Monday, June 4, 2007

Wild and Free

To get this photo, I had to take my chances on getting trampled. It was taken along the railroad tracks in Cordelia, CA. Theses are horses I have never met, and you can see in their eyes, they mean business. When we fear all different things in life, we become inhibated, but when we are "Wild and Free" life seems to coast along a little smoother. If I wasn't so afraid these guys were going to crunch me, I may have been able to really enjoy that moment in time, when this photo was taken.

"Wild, Wild, Horsie"

"Wild and Free"

2007 Copyright, All Rights Reserved!

No comments: